Junior Ski Trade-in Program
Purchase a new set of kids' skis from Pete's Garage, and if they outgrow their equipment within two years we'll take them back on trade-in for the next size up. See below for details!
- Trade-in value up to 50% of original purchase price
- Program applies to equipment purchased within the last two years
- Trade-in value only applies toward the purchase of new equipment
- Program applies to alpine skis, nordic skis, and snowboard equipment
Spin-Up Kids Trade-In Program
Buy a new kid's bike from Pete's Garage, and when it's time to graduate to something different as they grow - we'll take it on trade towards a new bike! Please see details below.
Only available on bikes that were originally purchased from Pete’s Garage and must have been purchased within the last 2 years
Applies to all hardtail bikes with wheel size of 24” and smaller. Full suspension bikes not eligible.
Credit must be used at time of trade-up toward a new bike of equal or greater value.
Return of the used bike and the sale of the new bike must be on the same receipt.
Proof of purchase may be required.
$330 cap on trade-in credit.
Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
Original purchaser only.
No credit given for accessories or modifications.
- Bike must be in riding condition. Any repairs required will be deducted from the credit amount.