- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
- Steel studs for most RockShox fork models that accept cantilever brakes - Sold as pair
The industry standard cable-actuated disc brake since its introduction is still popular due to smooth ball bearing operation and ease of installation and maintenance. - All calipers have 74mm mounting bolt spacing - For use with short cable-pull levers - Pad retraction and spring tension are adjustable - Includes steel-backed sintered pads - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Hub/Disc Compatibility: 6-Bolt - Rotor Included: No - Weight: 204 g
$13.49 - $21.99
Jagwire's Road Sport Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true Pro Series compound for excellent braking and durability. The pads are cartridge-style for easy replacement without losing your brake shoe position and there are wheels guides on the shoes to help when you're putting a wheel back on.
It has a championship-winning pedigree, and is ready to take all of the punishment you want to give it. Level TLM puts proven SRAM braking performance and consistency at your fingertips, in a sleek, lightweight design optimized specifically for cross-country and light trail use. Power and modulation are delivered via the Level TLM’s alloy lever blade, DirectLink actuation, DOT 5.1 fluid, and SRAM's two-piston, monoblock caliper. The design provides superior heat management for consistent, fade-free performance all day long, and BLEEDING EDGE technology makes maintenance incredibly simple, so your brakes feel great all day—every day.
$6.99 - $12.60
Kool-Stop's New V-Type 2 insert just got heavier with 1.5mm more pad material than the original V-Type insert. Still fits most Shimano Style V-Brake holders Features: - Water Grooves - Dual Compound - Rim Friendly Compounds: - Dual: A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! - Salmon: Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of our most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Triple: Kool-Stop's triple compound is their most aggressive compound combination for superb braking and controlled stopping in all weather conditions. - Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Carbon 2: This compound works great on most carbon wheels and is designed to withstand those fast steep descents without a lot of pad wear. - Black: Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding.
SRAM's Red Pad & Holder includes SwissStop pads for excellent braking. The holder design makes it easy to switch pads—meaning this system is great for road and cyclocross bikes alike!
The built-in adjustability of SRAM's 990 Aero Brake Levers makes it easy to achieve your preferred braking feel on almost any aerobar setup. A turn of a 2mm Allen key frees the lever to spin, allowing the user to make up to 8mm’s of inward or outward adjustment to their brake calipers. Such wide adjustability makes it easy to fine-tune hard to reach brakes on the most innovative triathlon and time trial machines.
Are you running linear-pull brakes on a bike with drop bars? You need Cane Creek's Drop V Brake Levers. They have the correct cable pull to properly activate linear-pull brakes. There's also a brake release button on the aluminum lever which facilitates easier wheel changes.
$40.00 - $50.00
Smooth, controlled braking is yours with Avid's G2 CleanSweep Rotor. It utilizes cross-drilled technology to dissipate heat and cut weight, giving you a consistent feel at the lever and predictable speed control in all conditions.
Origin-8's Mini Trigger Lever is a cold forged-aluminum brake lever made for the right side of the handlebars and best suited for tight-bend BMX and riser bars. It has a short lever, a screw for adjusting the reach, an aluminum adjustment barrel, and it comes in many colors to customize your rig.
Origin-8 Classic Linear-Pull Brakes are a great upgrade or replacement brake for your ride. Available in both front and rear, they feature forged aluminum construction with dual hex screw tension adjustment for simple set-up.
Replacement reservoir cap screw for Hope brakes.
Increase your brake performance with Origin-8's Super Noodle. The Super Noodle allows you to run housing all the way to the brake, making the brake respond much smoother and stronger than with a steel or alloy noodle. This sealed noodle also prevents moisture and grime from corroding the cable. • Lightweight resin/alloy design
Shimano's Deore XT V-Brakes feature light lever feel and all-around stopping power. Light, stiff aluminum arms actuate grippy cartridge brake pads. Conical washers set up quickly and easily for optimal braking with low weight. Lever, cable, and housing sold separately.
- Replacement hydraulic tubing with fittings
- Disc brake adapters for Magura 74mm disc brake calipers - IS: 51mm International Standard, PM: 74mm Post Mount
$90.00 - $135.00
- Complete caliper replacement for Magura systems (no caliper pistons or seals available, must replace caliper). Includes brake pads - 74mm post-mount replacement calipers: if replacing IS-51mm caliper, please use separate adapter for refitment to original application
- Magura rotors utilize a 2.0mm thickness for optimum performance - All Storm rotors are Magura's Mission Performance approved. Storm SL and Storm rotors feature 15% percent less weight with improved self cooling and outstanding performance in every con
$15.75 - $27.30
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
Hayes Pro bleed kits include dual syringes and high quality fittings for precise, repeatable bleeds. D.O.T. Brake Fluid Dual Syringe Pro Bleed Kit - Includes 4oz of high performance Hayes DOT 4 brake fluid - Quick connect fittings and dual syringes for an efficient, precise bleed - Bleed fittings for Hayes DOT 4 brakes - Reusable plastic container with locking lid Venom Mineral Oil Dual Syringe Pro Bleed Kit - Includes 2oz of high performance Hayes Venom mineral oil - Quick connect fittings and dual syringes for an efficient, precise bleed - Bleed fittings for Hayes Venom mineral oil brakes - Reusable plastic container with locking lid
- HFX-9 kit includes a pre-crimped inline caliper fitting - Sole and Stroker Ryde kit includes specific fittings for lever and caliper
$8.40 - $52.50
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors includes: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor, (1) Torx wrench, and (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts with thread retaining compound - 205g @ 203mm
$129.00 - $189.90
- Mini-v brake for use with standard short pull (road) brake levers - Direct pull cantilever brake is simpler to install than a traditional cantilever brake and gives a narrow profile - Short curved arms give plenty of clearance for cyclocross tires or wide fenders - Spring tension is independently adjustable for each arm, so the brake can be precisely centered on the wheel and adjusted for return strength - Simple pivoting quick release on one arm makes it easy to open the brake to remove a wheel - Made in USA
- Includes a washer and 10,12,14,16,18,20,22 and 30mm backing nuts
$15.99 - $25.99
These disc brake pads fit a variety of SRAM and Avid brakes and offer industry leading brake compounds for consistent, confident performance. - Low noise, high performance semi-metallic compound lasts longer than resin - Steel backing plate
Page 1 of 19 Next page