SRAM’s PC-991 Chain delivers light weight, strength, quick shifting and smoothness to your drivetrain. It boasts chrome-hardened pins and inner and outer sideplates engineered to speed and smooth shifting in all conditions. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM’s premier 10-speed chain features hollow pins and cut-out outer plates for accurate shifting in all conditions, light weight, strength and smoothness. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
$80.00 - $85.00
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design is anything but normal and it makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life, and a Titanium Nitride coating on the Gold and Black models decreases corrosion and further reduces friction.
$8.66 - $12.99
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tens
For smooth shifting and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Campagnolo's Chorus 11-speed chain. It's unidirectional for unparalleled function and features lightweight hollow pins as well as an anti-friction treatment for shifting perfection. It also boasts excellent wear and flex resistance.
$72.99 - $88.33
- Patented carbon cords offer the tensile strength necessary to provide the smooth, greaseless, long-lasting ride advantage of a belt driven system (up to double the life of chains) - Belt is only compatible with Gates CDX CenterTrack cogs and sprockets Sizing - 108T = 1188mm - 111T = 1221mm - 113T = 1243mm - 115T = 1265mm - 118T = 1298mm - 120T = 1320mm - 122T = 1342mm - 125T = 1375mm - 132T = 1452mm - 250T (tandem) = 2000mm
$16.00 - $28.00
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 113 Links - Includes Pre Attached Offset Link - Single speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Full Nickel Plated - Inner Plate Chamferring
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Inner Plate Chamferring - Internal Gear Hub - Z Bridge Shape
$37.99 - $43.99
Standard replacement chain
$9.99 - $11.99
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 7-/8-speed drivetrains - 300 grams - 132-link chain is extra long for bicycles like foot-forward-design cruisers
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Inner Plate Chamferring - Internal Gear Hub - Stretch Proof Treatment - Z Bridge Shape
With SRAM's XX1 Chain, it's 1x11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster — all because it doesn't have to deal with high-stress, front chainring shifting. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches SRAM's X-Sync chainrings so dropped chains and cumbersome chainguides are a distant memory. The durability and weight is impressive, too, with SRAM's Hard Chrome tech, hollow pins and a proprietary link finish for improved life span.
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 5-/6-speed drivetrains - 116 links - 300 grams
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation is a snap.
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
Shimano's Tiagra 10-speed Chain offers crisp shifting and excellent durability. Smooth, precise shifts come courtesy of the engineered inner and outer plates that are specifically designed to accommodate the unique requirements of a moving chain.
$70.00 - $80.00
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - TI (Titanium Nitride Coating Gold) - 11 speed - Compatible with Shimano, Sram & Campagnolo 11 Speed Systems - Hollow Inner Plates - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Lightweight - 257 grams
$57.99 - $69.99
Extremely hard surface treatment provides long life and superior wear characteristics - Hollow pin construction - Ultra light cutaway plate design
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 100 Links - Single speed - 3/32" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Hollow Pins & Plates - Special Dynamic Configured Plates - Super Light: 320 grams
SRAM’s 11-speed chain features heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quiet running. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
Shimano's Deore-level 10-speed Chain offers excellent power transfer and top-notch durability. It showcases a mud-shedding design and Shimano's directional design with engineered inner and outer plates for smooth, fast and precise shifting.
SRAM's PC-870 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth and reliable, the PC-870 will take you where you want to go.
Campagnolo's Record 11-Speed Chain is the right choice for Campagnolo 11-speed drivetrains. This fine chain is engineered for excellent strength, long wear and brilliant shifting thanks to a unidirectional design and an anti-friction treatment that lets it glide across your cassette. It also boasts hollow pins to keep your bicycle as light as possible.
$13.92 - $14.66
- Super hardened steel designed for high torque Singlespeed and BMX use
When a chain has to do both front and rear shifting, certain compromises have to be made to make it work. With SRAM's XX1 chain, it's 1x11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster, since it doesn't have to deal with a front derailleur. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches the chainrings to hold onto your chain so dropped chains are a distant memory. SRAM's Hard Chrome tech gives the chain maximum strength, and a proprietary link finish provides improved life span too. Welcome to the future of mountain drivetrains.
The high torque loads of E-MTBs require tough components. The straighter chain line EX1 offers allows the use of a chain that is wider and more robust than those found on drivetrains not specifically engineered for E-MTBs. The EX1 chain has been engineered to run quiet across the gear range and transmit more power to the rear wheel. - EX1 chain is wider and designed for the high-torque, heavy-duty use of E-MTB - Closing Link: PowerLock - Outer Plate: Nickel - Inner Plate: Polished - Pin Treatment: Chrome hardened - Rivet Type: Solid pin - Recommended Group: EX1
$14.99 - $19.99
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
Standard replacement chain with anti-rust protection - Enviromentally friendly coating passes 500 hour salt spray test
Page 1 of 4 Next page