Whether you're sprinting for the finish line or trying to beat that stoplight, FSA's Carbon Track Crankset is the winning choice. The crankarms are laid up with carbon fiber for a super-light, super-stiff combination you'll love. And, the 49-tooth chainring has no ramps or pins, so it's a true one-speed setup perfect for track or fixie use. This sweet crankset adds class to any bike whether you're circling velodromes or taming city streets.
FSA's Gossamer MegaExo Triple Crankset features cold-forged aluminum crankarms for low weight and strength, as well as ramped and pinned chainrings for fast, reliable shifting. The 19mm spindle and MegaExo bottom bracket provides incredible power transfer. This crankset is compatible with all 10- and 11-speed road drivetrains.
Dimension Crank Arm Sets - Includes 24/36t alloy chainrings - Forged alloy crank arms - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 104, 64 - Crank Lengths (mm): 165, 170, 175 - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 9, 8 - Number of Chainrings: Double - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Rings: 36/24 - Spindle Diameter: Not included - Spindle Interface Type: Square/ISIS
Ride anywhere 11-speed rider tuned gearing. The power to choose how and where you ride. Consistent shifting performance and enhanced chain management. Optimal balance of durability and lightweight. High efficient and precise shifting. These cranks are Boost compatible. - Enhanced chain retention. - Better sealing and better rotation. - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - 4-Arm Chainrings : x - Chainring Sizes : 38-28T, 36-26T, 34-24T - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arm Length : 170mm/175mm - Chain Line : 51.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
$49.99 - $200.00
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
FSA's Vero Compact Crankset features a ramped and pinned alloy outer chainring with a tough chromoly inner chainring. And, its cold-forged aluminum crankarms are stiff and lightweight with ankle-friendly countours. - Shimano/SRAM 9-speed compatible - Spindle interface: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 688g
- 104 BCD spider is compatible with all TRS+ and TRSr cranks - TRS+ single spider is not drilled for a granny ring - TRS+ double spider has holes for 64 BCD granny ring - Spiders require TRS lockring and removal tool (sold separately)
Race Face removable chainring spider for SixC ranksets. Offers BCDs of 104/64mm.
Harness the power of your tandem team with FSA's SL-K Tandem Crankset. This rear crankset features compression molded, unidirectional carbon crankarms pushing a wide-ranging 52/39/30 gear range. A 42-tooth left-hand-drive FSA chainring is included and a proprietary spacer system lets you fine tune the chainline.
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for inner triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male bolts to securly connect your chainrings to your crank.
Origin-8's Classic Sport Single Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and it has a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth chainring to make your bike the coolest ride on the block.
- Specifically designed FatBike crankset with forged aluminum arms and 100mm MegaExo 24mm spindle pressed into drive arm - 10-speed mountain double - Designed for fatbikes with 100mm bottom bracket shells - Integrated MegaExo bottom bracket with external bearing cups - 22/36t aluminum rings with ramps and pins - BCD (rings): 64/104mm (22/36) - Includes CrMo chainring bolts
Power to the people! Add the Pioneer Power meter to your existing Shimano crank. Pioneer's crankset-based power meters are simply some of the best power-monitoring systems on the planet, and the Upgrade Kit gives you the chance to add it to your existing crankset. At the heart of the Pioneer Power Meter System are two streamlined strain gauge monitors that can detect the slightest tangent and radial force direction as power is applied to the crank arms. This proprietary system detects the amount and the direction of force at 12 different points in each pedaling stroke for each leg, and allows you to fine tune your pedaling to find race-winning form. The Pioneer Power Meter Installation Kit comes with everything you need to package and send your existing Shimano crank to Pioneer for professional installation and calibration. - Compatible with Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 or Ultegra 6800 (Right Side Cranks Only) - Compatible Crank-arm Lengths: 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5, 175, 177.5, 180mm - Fully Integrated Strain Gauge for force measurement - Easy connectivity with ANT+ compatible Cycle Computers - HDPower Metrics when connected to Pioneer Cycle Computers - Lightweight Sensor Only 40 grams
• 6/7/8-speed MTB crankset • Square taper interface • Alloy arms • Replaceable steel chainrings • Does not include BB • Bolt Pattern: 104/64 x 4-bolt
• 8-speed Road crankset • Square taper interface • Does not include BB • 1300 grams
• 6/7/8-speed MTB crankset • Square taper interface • Coated steel arms/riveted steel chainrings • Includes plastic chainguard • Does not include BB • Weight: 1465 grams
• One-piece • 170mm • 24 TPI
$13.99 - $15.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
• ISIS interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
• OctaLink interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
- Compatible with 1/2" pedals - Forged steel - 24 TPI
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline - Spindle Type: 120 SQR JIS
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Single Speed Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum with a 46-tooth stamped-aluminum chainring. It provide excellent stiffness and power transfer.
Origin-8's Torqlite Mountain Crankset is a nice upgrade for 8- or 9-speed drivetrains with square-taper bottom brackets (sold separately). It's made of light and durable 3D forged aluminum for solid power transfer with aluminum chainrings that are ramped and pinned for precision shifting. The 3 chainrings are 44-/34-/24-tooth.
Designed to handle aggressive All Mountain riding at an XC crank weight. - Compatible with BB92 press-fit, PF30 or BB30 conversion - Net shape-forged AL-6066 arms with forged and CNC machined chromoly BB spindle - Machined AL-7075 chainrings - EXI interface allows easy installation and removal - Includes Team 68/73 bottom bracket - 49-52mm adjustable chainline - The following Chainring sizes include a bash guard: 36/24, 34, and 32
Race Face aluminum chainring bolts for inner chainrings. Includes four 12.5mm bolts.
Race Face Crank Arm Tab Spacers • Spacers are used to protect the outer chainring tabs and enhance aesthetic when no outer ring or bashguard is used • Fits all Race Face cranksets • Use double bolts
Page 1 of 10 Next page