- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
FSA's Vero Compact Crankset features a ramped and pinned alloy outer chainring with a tough chromoly inner chainring. And, its cold-forged aluminum crankarms are stiff and lightweight with ankle-friendly countours. - Shimano/SRAM 9-speed compatible - Spindle interface: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 688g
SRAM's Rival OCT Crankset utilizes SRAM's Open Core Technology to save weight and put more power to the road. The crankarms are hollow and forged from 6066 aluminum for maximum strength with minimum weight. Because lightness is nothing without toughness, the Rival proudly boasts SRAM's hard-anodized PowerGlide chainrings for long-lasting durability and quick shifting. Plus, the Rival crankset comes with SRAM's smooth-spinning GXP bottom bracket.
Campagnolo is all about drivetrain evolution, and their Chorus Crankset proves it. The full-carbon cranks and 4-arm spider feature a unified bolt pattern that allows for all three chainring standards. This design incorporates an 8-bolt pattern with a spider arm that not only holds the chainring in place by way of the bolt, but also supports the chainring to increase system rigidity. The crank arms and spider are hollow for maximum stiffness and minimal weight. The integrated Ultra-Torque spindle joins the crankset together via a toothed Hirth joint in the center. - Chainring BCD: Campagnolo 146 Asymmetric, Campagnolo 112 Asymmetric
Campagnolo's incredible Record Ultra-Torque Crankset sports a unique, integrated spindle that joins the two sides of the crankset together via a toothed Hirth joint in the center. Campy's ultra-smooth bottom-bracket bearings are included and fit into outboard cups (sold separately). The aesthetically striking design provides incredible stiffness, while Campagnolo's standardized BCD (145/112mm) allows for multiple chainring sizes. Plus, the Record chainrings sport special pins and plating for fast, silent shifts and long life. - Chainrings included: Yes - Drivetrain speeds: 11 - Number of chainrings: double - Spindle interface: Campagnolo Ultra-Torque
The Race Face Atlas crank is the burliest alloy CINCH offering; designed to excel across many disciplines including trail, enduro, DH and freeride. Featuring the versatile CINCH interface for interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards. - Forged 7050 aluminum alloy arms - Bracing matrix at the back of the crank arms for added stiffness - Industry standard 30mm spline interface - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments - Interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames, as well as the RF BMX spindle and spider - Spindle diameter: 30mm - Direct mount chainline: 48.5, 55mm (Flipped) - 2X Cinch spider chainline: 47mm - Boost 2X Cinch spider chainline:50mm - Weight: 690g
Race Face crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Next SL cranks and 2012 and newer Atlas cranks.
$131.00 - $159.00
SRAM's GX 2x10 Crankset w/All Mountain Chainguard delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-GLIDE chainrings, the GX crankset is engineered for 2x10 shifting performance. Flawless shifting means you’ll never again compromise your speed and power in unpredictable off-road terrain. No more missed shifts. X-GLIDE puts you in the right gear, right now. - 6000 series AL - X-GLIDE 2x10 shifting technology • Weight: 799g (GXP, 175mm, 36/22T) • Chainguard included, but not shown
Machined engineering-grade Delrin inserts for adapting bottom brackets to a different type of crankset spindle. - Adapts PF30 and Cannondale BB30-73A bottom brackets for use with Hollowtech II cranksets - Delrin adaptors fit between bearings and crank spindle - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm , 73 mm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II - BB/Frame Interface: PF30
Machined engineering-grade Delrin inserts for adapting bottom brackets to a different type of crankset spindle. - Adapts PF30 and Cannondale BB30-73A bottom brackets for use with SRAM/TruVativ cranksets - Delrin adaptors fit between bearings and crank spindle - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm , 73 mm - Spindle Interface Type: TruVativ GXP - BB/Frame Interface: PF30
$249.00 - $288.00
SRAM's S900 Crankset combines their sweet unidirectional-carbon crankarm construction with a forged aluminum spider for pro-level stiffness at a privateer price. The stout bottom-bracket axle ensures awesome power transfer, superb efficiency and exceptional lightness. And, because lightness is nothing without toughness, the S900 proudly boasts SRAM's hard-anodized PowerGlide chainrings for long-lasting durability and precise gear changes.
- Aluminum Hollowtech-II (HT8) crank-arm to BB-spindle Mounting Bolt - Bolt: only one needed for non-drive side
$415.00 - $445.00
Developed for maximum chain control, SRAM's XX1 X-SYNC Q-Factor Crankset is precisely CNC-machined to support the chain’s inner and outer links perfectly. Plus, the carbon arms and forged aluminum spider make for an incredibly light, stiff crank that delivers every drip of energy to the trail. - BB Included: No - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 11, 10 - Number of Chainrings: Single - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 32-tooth
Pioneer's full crankset power meters are simply some of the best power-monitoring systems on the planet, and Pioneer's Shimano Ultegra 6800 crankset is your chance to ride the same technology used by the world's best riders. Pioneer's created the first, and only, power meter that measures power output and pedaling stroke efficiency for each individual leg, in real time, so you can analyze and adjust your technique on the fly. At the heart of Pioneer's Power Meter System are two streamlined strain gauge monitors that can detect the slightest tangent and radial force direction as power's applied to the crank arms. This proprietary system detects the amount and direction of force at 12 different points in each pedaling stroke for each leg, allowing you to fine-tune your pedaling to find race-winning form. With advanced technology accurate to +/- 2%, ANT+ transmitting, active temperature compensation, Pioneer's power meter is perfect for any cyclist. Additionally, installation is fast, simple, and clean with zero wires, magnets, or zip ties. - Standard: 53/39 - Mid-Compact: 52/36 - Compact: 50/34
SRAM's X9 Crankset is favored by everyone from weekend rippers to marathon riders crossing the Alps. It features a great balance of durability, low weight, and impressive stiffness. SRAM's super-stiff X-Glide chainrings are engineered for fast, predictable shifting no matter what. Light, tough, and sleek, SRAM's X9 cranks are ready to dominate on your next trail ride.
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your alloy cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots - now made in a smaller version to fit most alloy MTB cranks. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips. Compatible with: - Race Face - Turbine Cinch - Atlas Cinch - Atlas (24mm Spindle) - Turbine (24mm Spindle) - Aeffect Cinch (175mm length ONLY) - Most other popular alloy MTB cranks (except some alloy DH cranksets)
$320.00 - $350.00
The svelte strength of carbon fiber with the swagger of heavy metal. The Descendant carbon crankset uses a proprietary TRUVATIV carbon construction process that delivers a crankset light enough for XC, yet bold and badass enough for Enduro. Style and substance—Descendant. - Arm Material: Carbon - Chainring Material: Aluminum - Available Arm Lengths: 170mm, 175mm - Compatibility: Any 1x drivetrain - Colors: Black - Bolts: Direct mount - Bottom Bracket: BB30/PF30 68/73mm , GXP/PF GXP 68/73mm - Chainrings: 32t X-SYNC direct mount - Interface: 24mm, 30mm - Chainline: 49.0mm, 52.0mm (BOOST)
$219.99 - $224.99
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
- Bash guard protects chainring from logs, rocks and other trail hazards - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - See wolftoothcycling.com for mounting tips - 51g (26-30t)
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the new DZero measures power in the heart of the bicycle—the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DZero represents the state of the art in power meter technology As Quarq’s next generation of power meters, the DZero combines 10 years of technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and, for the carbon version, compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets. - 10K temperature compensation: Eliminates variables caused by heat and cold to provide an unwavering record of your performance through all conditions - Built to last: Features an IPX7 waterproof rating - Material: CNC Machined Aluminum Spider, Exogram Carbon Crank Arms - Accuracy: 1.5% - Bolt Circle Diameter: 130 BCD, 110 BCD - Q-Factor: 145mm - Wireless Technology: ANT+, Bluetooth low energy technology - Battery: CR2032, 200 hours of riding time - Weight: 578/559 grams (130/110 BCD) - Head Unit Compability: ANT+ and Bluetooth low energy technology compatible head units (available separately) - Compatibility: Traditional 5 bolt chainrings from most manufacturers. Hidden (HB) and Non-hidden Bolt (NHB) patterns. 10-speed, 11-speed, 1X and 2X. *Not compatible with Campagnolo chainrings
Replacement crank bolt/puller set for Race Face NEXT XC, SIXC, and 2088 and newer Deus cranks.
Race Face 15mm crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Evolve and Ride cranksets.
- The carbon crank arms are completely hollow with all unnecessary material being removed from the centre core - no internal aluminum spine - Industry standard 30mm spindle with Cinch spline interface. The spindle is CNC machined from a newly commercialized aluminum 'super alloy' that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application) - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments - The interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames
$130.99 - $137.99
Shimano's Tiagra Front Chainwheel is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Series: Tiagra 4700 - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Chain Compatibility: Series color - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500 / BB-RS500-PB
$102.99 - $116.99
- Series: SORA - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500, BB-RS500-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - 9-speed - Four-arm BCD
$49.99 - $199.99
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
$249.00 - $288.00
SRAM's S950 Crankset combines their sweet unidirectional-carbon crankarm construction with a forged aluminum spider for pro-level stiffness at a privateer price. The stout axle ensures awesome power transfer, superb efficiency and exceptional lightness. And, because lightness is nothing without toughness, the S950 proudly boasts SRAM's hard-anodized PowerGlide chainrings for long-lasting durability and precise gear changes.
$144.99 - $149.99
- Aluminum crank arm and spider with steel spindle - 4 bolt spider compatible with all XT 8000 series chainring configurations - Hollowtech II crank arm construction - Steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - 96mm P.C.D. - 176 Q-Factor, 53.4mm OR 50mm chainline - BB Included: No - Chainrings Included: No
For maximum pedaling efficiency, Shimano's 105 Triple Crankset boasts light, strong and stiff, hollow, cold forged-aluminum arms, plus an integrated oversize-steel axle. The three chainrings are also made of cold-forged aluminum and are ramped and pinned for quick, precise shifting.
$196.00 - $207.00
Shimano XTR Left Crank Arms - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
Page 1 of 11 Next page