Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
$10.00 - $13.85
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
$6.50 - $7.75
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
Be safe out there. Evo's Canadarm Barend Mirror is bar mounted for ease. Its flexible positioning allows ideal rear visibility, perfect for commuters.
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M3x10 Socket Head Cap Screws Note: Wheels Mfg DROPOUT-17 measures 15.49mm between the 2 mounting holes (center to center) and 4.7mm between the 2 vertical plates.
$23.75 - $26.90
The Problem Solvers Travel Agent amplifies your braking power so that you can mix road, mountain and cyclocross brakes and brake levers. Instead of buying new levers or brakes, just install a Travel Agent and you're good to go. This trick gizmo is made of quality 6061 aluminum and is available with and without a built-in adjustment barrel. It works with cantilever brakes, road dropped handlebars, and Shimano STI and Campagnolo Ergopower levers.
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Cable Guides are for clamping on the rear brake cable housing on your frame when the frame doesn't have provisions for holding a full-length brake cable housing. You get 3 stainless-steel clamps and the nuts and bolts for them.
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Cable Hanger is made of light, durable anodized aluminum and fits on bicycles with 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks. A cable noodle and guide are included.
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M3x8 Flat Head Screws
- Required for use on carbon frames with carbon front derailleur braze on mounts - Compatible with all Campagnolo EPS front derailleurs - Increases the stiffness of carbon front derailleur braze-on mounts to handle the increase torque of EPS front derailleurs
The Problem Solvers Quick-Release Nut Light Mount is an ingenious solution when your handlebars are too crowded to accept a light. This fine CNC-machined aluminum post simply screws on in place of your left, front quick-release nut to provide a great place to mount your light. Lower light mounting improves your depth perception and shows more details of the road condition ahead, too.
- Cover up those unfinished and unused FD mounts with MRP cover plates - Offered in Decapitator version with built-in bottle opener - Alloy with matching alloy fastener, 12g - Made in Grand Junction, CO USA
- Professional grade chain catcher that debuted on the gold medal TT bike of Kristin Armstrong in the 2012 London Olympics - Allows for independent adjustment and tightening of the derailleur - Lightweight 6061 t6 aluminum, Including all hardware for Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo braze-on mounted and braze-on adapter clamp mounted front derailleurs (Not compatible with Campagnolo EPS front derailleurs) - Precision adjustment set screw dials placement and locks position - Made in the usa
• Supplied as set of 4 pcs (1x3mm, 1x5mm, 1x10mm and 1x20mm) • Color: UD Carbon • Weight: 12g
$139.99 - $149.99
- Riser set including 10 x 1cm spacers and bridge for stability - Includes required bolts - Aluminum aerodynamic construction that meets UCI requirements - Color: SB black - Weight: from 40g
Material: premium quality 7075-T6 alloy topbolt plus washer Size: M24 x 1.5mm pitch (fits to 2011/ 2012/ late 2013 and 2014 forks) Weight: 33g (1.12oz : 0.07lbs)
Profile Design's J4 Bracket Kit lets you fine-tune your aero position down to the millimeter. For lightness, strength and aerodynamics, the brackets are made of forged and CNC-machined 6061 aluminum and have Marine-quality 12.9-grade bolts that are corrosion-resistant and hidden. For easy and fast adjustability, by simply loosening the fixing bolt on each side you can slide your extensions in and out. Meanwhile, the brackets hold the armrests set back 20mm from the center of the base bar or you can reverse the armrests for a forward position. You can also stack aftermarket risers on the brackets to raise the armrests (armrests, risers and extensions sold separately).
Light, comfortable, and stable, Profile Design's F-19 Armrest Kit provides excellent adjustability for finding your perfect position. These versatile aluminum armrests have an ergonomic shape, 15 degrees of rotational adjustment and 4 fore/aft positions with a total of 30mm of adjustment. The comfortable, Lycra-covered 16mm-thick EVA foam pads simply attach to the armrests with adhesive-backed Velcro so no straps are required. The pads also have contoured edges for additional comfort and they're even antibacterial. Includes mounting hardware.
6061 aluminum with precision sealed mechanism bearing and lower (17mm) stack height.
- 2Mm powertex neoprene that prevents nicks and scratches while reducing the noise of chain slap - Tightly stitched with heavy-Duty thread to add extra strength and durability - Jumbo: Taper (95Mm to 85mm and is 254mm in length) - Standard: Taper (85Mm to 75mm and is 254mm in length) - Super jumbo: Taper (117Mm to 107mm and is 254mm in length) - Jumbo 29er: Taper (95 Mm to 85 mm and is 295 mm in length) - Swingarm: Taper (183Mm to 175mm and is 227mm in length)
All Wheels Manufacturing hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances.
- CNC-machined 6061 aluminum
- Black anodized finish
- Mounting hardware included
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M3x10 Flat Head Screws
Be safe out there. Evo's Edge Road Bike Mirror mounts to drop bars for rear visibility, perfect for commuters and riders who like to see what's going on at the back of the pack.
When margins are measured in fractions of a second, having the lightest, most aerodynamic setup possible is crucial. Maximize that advantage with Felt's Bayonet F-Bend Carbon Extensions. They're crafted from their Ultra Hybrid Carbon for maximum stiffness and minimum weight.
Origin-8's Grip N Seal QR Seat Clamp is forged from light and durable aluminum and features a rubber weather seal and an anodized finish to prevent corrosion. Its high-leverage quick-release lever makes it easy to raise/lower your seat.
Origin-8's Down Tube Shifter Adapter is perfect for mounting down tube style shift levers on a bicycle that doesn't have provisions on the frame for them. It's made of light and durable machined aluminum with an anodized finish and fits frames with 1 1/8- to 1 1/4-inch diameter down tubes. Mounting hardware and shims are included.
- Large UD carbon multi possition armrest - Includes 10mm-thick Microfibre covered gel armpads - Inner and outer mount option - Side support: 20mm (Large), 25mm (X-Large) - Color: Carbon - Weight: 56g
- Clamp adapter for WCS Alloy and/or WCS Carbon LINK Seatposts - Converts for Ritchey Vector Evo saddle usage - 15mm offset
Replacement pulley set with ceramic bearings. Compatible with 7,8,9, and 10-speed Campagnolo, Shimano, and SRAM drivetrains.
Page 1 of 23 Next page