Is your little Strider rider getting taller? Strider's Extra-Long Seatpost w/Saddle extends your child's Strider Bike (sold separately) saddle height another three inches to a maximum of 19 inches off the ground. Recommended for children over four years old, it easily replaces the standard seatpost and saddle.
$164.00 - $175.00
Cane Creek's Thudbuster Seatpost adds comfort to any hardtail bike. Using a parallel-linkage design, the Thudbuster moves down and back at the same rate as the rear wheel moves forward and up when you hit a bump, helping you maintain control. The post and linkage is made of aluminum with Teflon coated steel bushings so you know it's built to last. And, the interchangeable elastomers (sold separately) can be easily exchanged to your preferences.
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Seatpost is constructed with a 1-piece 3D-forged 7050 aluminum tube to be light and strong. The sturdy dual-bolt head provides loads of adjustability so you can fine tune your saddle position.
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
WeThePeople's Tripod Seatpost is made from strong, lightweight 6061 aluminum. The Tripod design is stronger and has more structural support than Pivotal seat/post combos. It uses a 3-point mounting system, where two rear supports press into channels underneath a Tripod seat, and a single bolt up front secures the system.
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - 1 bolt clamp system with wide angle adjustments - Matte carbon finishing - Compatible for Shimano DI2 battery integration - Weight from 199g - Available in 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm - Length: 400mm
$449.95 - $479.95
Keep the flow going with Thomson's Elite Dropper Seatpost, a post good enough to wear the Thomson badge. This exquisite bicycle upgrade is made of tough and light 7000 series aluminum and boasts Thomson's trademark engineering and reliability with custom, best-of-the-best O-rings, bushings, and oil. Thomson's remote handlebar lever is included. It's one of the smallest, most-ergonomic ones available and it has a short throw for quick height changes to move your saddle smoothly through 5 inches of infinite travel (damped in the last 15mm for a forgiving action). Plus, the classic Thomson seat clamp allows quick and easy seat adjustments and keeps your saddle in place.
Keep the flow going with Thomson's Elite Covert Dropper Seatpost, a post good enough to wear the Thomson badge. This exquisite bicycle upgrade is made of tough and light 7000 series aluminum and its cable attaches to the very bottom and uses your bike's internal cable routing to keep your frame nice and clean. Of course, the Elite features Thomson's trademark engineering and reliability with custom, best-of-the-best O-rings, bushings, and oil. Thomson's remote handlebar lever is included. It's one of the smallest, most-ergonomic ones available and it has a short throw for quick height changes to move your saddle smoothly through 5 inches of infinite travel (damped in the last 15mm for a forgiving action). Plus, the classic Thomson seat clamp allows quick and easy seat adjustments and keeps your saddle in place.
Easton's EC90 Seatpost is super light and amazingly strong. It's crafted from Easton's high-tech carbon for maximum stiffness and a premium ride. Plus, it even features carbon clamping pieces for the ultimate in lightness, while Easton's Relief-Area Design (RAD) enhances strength where the frame clamps the post.
Ritchey's Superlogic Carbon LINK reinvents the two-bolt seatpost, making it lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. - Patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo and Selle Italia MonoLink saddles with separate adapter - LINK Carbon Posts use FlexLogic carbon layup developed for ProTour team bikes from Stevens, Canyon and Scott – 15% more vertically compliant with no loss of lateral or torsional stiffness - 15mm of offset and a reversible clamp which allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Monocoque Carbon Construction - Diameters: 27.2, 30.9, 31.6mm - Offset: 15mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Lengths: 350, 400mm - Matte UD carbon finish - 145g (27.2x350)
$5.99 - $9.99
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- Carbon body dropper with molded-in cable interface and saddle cradle - Superlight Recourse cable with carbon remote lever and titanium bolts - 65mm drop from a hydraulically locked, air sprung cartridge, for XC/Enduro use - Stationary remote cable routing on side of post - 400mm length
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
Ritchey's Comp Link reimagines the two-bolt post, making it lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. The patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo rails. - 6061 aluminum 2-piece press-fit construction - Diameters: 27.2 and 31.6mm - Offset: 20mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Length: 400mm - 284g (27.2x400mm)
- Nice looking seatpost is built to the highest standards for function and ease of use - Head and shaft are made from a special high strength 2024 aluminum alloy - Two bolt head offers roughly 15 degrees of tilt adjustment - 26mm clamp setback. 320g - Made in the USA
Origin-8's Compe-Lite Black-Series Seat Post is crafted from light, durable, anodized 6000 aluminum. It has a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
Strong, yet light as a whisper, Zipp's Service Course SL is everything you could want in a seatpost. It's forged out of a single piece of tough 7075 aluminum, yet weighs just 220 grams. A low-profile clamp allows you to slide the saddle extra far back on the rails, giving you more room to optimize your position. The clamp even features downward-facing bolts for micro-adjustments to achieve that perfect fit.
- Alloy mast with micro clamp aluminum head - One bolt adjusts tilt and fore-aft saddle position (no-offset clamp) - I-Beam single rail clamp post specific to I-Beam saddles
$26.99 - $27.99
WeThePeople's Team Pivotal seatpost is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and it's 200mm long for plenty of adjustability.
Profile's Fast Forward Carbon Seatpost effectively changes a 73-degree seat tube angle to 78 degrees and moves your saddle forward up to 38mm. Made with multi-layer, multi-directional carbon weave, the Fast Forward is super light, too. Plus, its double-bolt micro-adjustable clamp is easy to use and super secure.
- AL6061 -T6 W/ Forged Head - Zero Offset Design, 350mm Length - HRT Graphics - Weight - 293g / 27.4
$25.99 - $29.99
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
• Forged alloy construction • Single top bolt adjustment
$12.99 - $15.99
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
Fizik's Cyrano R1 Carbon post is everything you could ever want from a seatpost: simple, light, and easy to use. It's crafted from carbon and aluminum for a fantastic blend of feathery low weight, stiffness, and durability. It features a long lower clamp to better support saddle rails and a short upper clamp and adjuster wheel to maximize adjustability. It's also compatible with both round and oval saddle rails.
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
Page 1 of 4 Next page