- High performance, professional tubular glue that dries rapidly - Each tube is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Pumped-up performance: Tubo City/Tour tubes, with an increased wall thickness, are 3x tougher than standard rubber tubes and hold pressure much better. They're the perfect choice for longer rides through nature, everyday commuting, and for E-Bikes. - 42mm valve length
Gliding over a frozen lake or twisting through a groomed trail—winter riding is best enjoyed with a quick and capable tire that won’t drag you down and still rail through turns. Cake Eater was designed to have lower center tread height with deep siping for lower rolling resistance while the side lugs remained tall and edgy for biting into soft corners. Studs pockets were added in the transition areas for optional added cornering confidence in icy conditions. Cake Eater is a fast rolling fat tire for long days on the trail.
$55.00 - $60.00
There are routes covered with jagged flint rock, where the wind is unforgiving, and the destination is far beyond the horizon. For the toughest days of gravel, when winning looks like finishing, we created the Cannonball. We designed the Cannonball to accommodate modern gravel rigs whether you’re racing Dirty Kanza, Trans Iowa, or Mid-South… it’s conquered them all. The directional, tight-knit center tread efficiently decreases rolling resistance while the side knobs increase cornering traction. The center tread’s diamond pattern is optimized specifically for gravel riding and sheds dirt and gravel debris. - Light and Supple—When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, our light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless. - Durable Sidewall—This construction consists of a robust woven nylon composite reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing within the tire’s sidewalls to prevent tearing and abrasions.
$70.00 - $75.00
Teravail's Kennebec delivers serious loose-conditions traction in plus sizes that take the focus off the who's-wider argument, instead zeroing in on real-world performance demanded by today's riders. Available in two casing types, there is a Kennebec to fit your severe duty dirt needs. Plus-sized tires on a smaller 27.5 diameter wheel have many benefits. The large volume 2.8" casing offers incredible traction in loose and rough conditions. The confidence inspiring width delivers climbing and descending prowess not found on standard-width tires. The outer diameter is equal to a standard 29" tire which offers extra ground clearance, added stability, and greater angular momentum.
$55.00 - $65.00
Designed with the unknown in mind, the Rutland takes the guesswork out of selecting the right tire for the ride. Ramped, tightly spaced center lugs reduce rolling resistance while more aggressive shoulder and transition lugs provide grip in loose conditions. - Light & Supple—When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, our light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless. - Durable Bead-to-Bead—This construction consists of a robust woven nylon composite reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing within the tire’s sidewalls to prevent tearing and abrasions. Additionally, a tightly woven layer of protection under the treadcap defends against punctures.
This is Surly’s 29 x 3-inch Presta valve tube. It fits their Knard tires and is made of butyl rubber.
• Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction • Flame design • Wire bead
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 700 x 28-35 (27 x 1 1/8-1/4)
- Butyl rubber - 60mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 700 x 18-23 (27 x 1)
- Butyl rubber - 60mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 700 x 25-30 (27 x 1-1 1/8)
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Schrader valve - 27.5 x 2.1-2.35 (650B)
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 16 x 1.5-1.95
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 1.5-1.95
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 24 x 1.5-1.95
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 24 x 1.9-2.35
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 26 x 1.95-2.125
- Butyl rubber - 29 x 2.1 (700 x 50-52)
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 700 x 28-35 (27 x 1 1/8-1/4)
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 700 x 35-40 (27 x 1 3/8)
- Butyl rubber - 48mm Schrader valve - 700 x 35-43
Sunlite's Street S-7 Tire is an urban tire with a raised center rib for reduced rolling resistance. - Size: 24 x 1-3/4 S-7 - ISO: 521 - Bead: Wire - Max PSI: 50 - Weight: 566g * Not interchangeable with tires labeled "24 x 1.75"
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Presta valve - Non-removable core - Valve length: 32mm - 26 x 2.0-2.4
- Size: 700 x 35-42 (27 x 1-3/8) - Valve Type: Presta - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Flat Fold Width: 35mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
$3.50 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
$80.00 - $85.00
Unleashing profile and breathtakingly fast – especially when large volume counts. The new G-One Speed is an evolution of the former S-One and Big One. - SnakeSkin: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the sidewall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall. - OneStar Compound - Folding Bead
$62.00 - $92.00
- Specifically developed for the rear wheel, but will make a good front tire too - Very fast and versatile XC tread - Great traction - Excellent acceleration - Outstanding rolling properties - Addix Speed Compound: Speed, stability, and durability
- Whether you're travelling on tarmac or trail, the beefy Super Moto-X offers you the best riding characteristics and plenty of comfort. - The 3 mm Green Guard puncture protection and reinforced sidewalls lets you reach your destination safely, even in the toughest conditions.
Page 1 of 28 Next page