$14.00 - $15.00
Precision engineered for precise inflation of your Zipp wheels, these Zipp Tangente Valve Extenders take the hassle out of short Presta valves. - For use with threaded Presta (non-removable core) tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - Available in all lengths to match all Zipp wheels - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened
$5.95 - $23.95
- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
$72.95 - $83.95
Searching for the ultimate do-it-all tire to satisfy your mountain bike needs? Meet the WTB Ranger. Exposed outer lugs devour corners and shed muck with ease while the tight, supportive centerline tread pattern delivers a fast yet supple tire that excels in all conditions. Completing the package, multi-directional siping assures the Ranger will grab hold whether tackling technical climbs or roosting into corners. Weight optimized to outperform in all conditions, wet or dry, hardpack or loam. Limitless traction, increased confidence and multiple usages make the Ranger ready for any challenge. Trail ready, bikepacking approved. The Ranger isn’t intimidated. Bikepackers will find confidence and reliability in the TCS Tough version of the 29+ Ranger tire for remote trips where the destination is only reachable by a rough and rugged trail. Usage: Cross Country / Trail / All-Mountain / Bikepacking Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Loam - 29 x 2.25 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 700g, Dual DNA compound - 29 x 2.25 TCS Light/High Grip: 791g, Gravity DNA compound - 29 x 3.0 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 902g, Dual DNA compound - 29 x 3.0 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1140g, Dual DNA compound
$41.95 - $77.95
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss. Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - 26 x 2.25 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 700g, Dual DNA compound - 26 x 2.25 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 900g, Dual DNA compound - 26 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 900g, DNA compound
It's a tall order to improve the tried-and-true Trail Boss tire, but that's exactly what we've done. The new Trail Boss builds on perfection with a more aggressive tread pattern to match its increased volume. Generous spacing between sizable knobs provides better traction in loose or wet conditions while staying true to its fleet-footed heritage. Large, supportive side knobs dig deeeeeeep, whether you're leaning into a corner or grabbing a handful of brake. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss G2 also provides plentiful traction on hardpack trails when used on the front. FEATURES: - Considerably increased side knob height to provide unshakable traction even in truly loose, chunky terrain. - Thick outer knobs eliminate any chance of tire-squirm while cornering. - Overall knob spacing was increased, meaning we increased the spacing not only outward, but also circumferentially.
Air-Liner GRAVEL is an insert for tubeless-ready gravel tires. Re-usable and very easy to install—as easy as mounting an inner tube on your tire—Air-Liner GRAVEL is compatible with tubeless-ready tires only and with 3-way valves (5-way valves are included for ultimate airflow). The insert can be used with sealant—preferably sealants without ammonia. - Air-Liner increases control, durability, performance, and protection of both tire and wheel. - Compatible with any wheel size up to 700c with 3-way tubeless valve, and tire widths from 31mm to 40mm. - The Vittoria Air-Liner is a tire insert, designed for use in tubeless tires. - Sold individually (single tire).
- High performance, professional tubular glue that dries rapidly - Each tube is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Pumped-up performance: Tubo City/Tour tubes, with an increased wall thickness, are 3x tougher than standard rubber tubes and hold pressure much better. They're the perfect choice for longer rides through nature, everyday commuting, and for E-Bikes. - 42mm valve length
Gliding over a frozen lake or twisting through a groomed trail—winter riding is best enjoyed with a quick and capable tire that won’t drag you down and still rail through turns. Cake Eater was designed to have lower center tread height with deep siping for lower rolling resistance while the side lugs remained tall and edgy for biting into soft corners. Studs pockets were added in the transition areas for optional added cornering confidence in icy conditions. Cake Eater is a fast rolling fat tire for long days on the trail.
$60.00 - $78.00
There are routes covered with jagged flint rock, where the wind is unforgiving, and the destination is far beyond the horizon. For the toughest days of gravel, when winning looks like finishing, we created the Cannonball. We designed the Cannonball to accommodate modern gravel rigs whether you’re racing Dirty Kanza, Trans Iowa, or Mid-South… it’s conquered them all. The directional, tight-knit center tread efficiently decreases rolling resistance while the side knobs increase cornering traction. The center tread’s diamond pattern is optimized specifically for gravel riding and sheds dirt and gravel debris. - Light and Supple—When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, our light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless. - Durable Sidewall—This construction consists of a robust woven nylon composite reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing within the tire’s sidewalls to prevent tearing and abrasions.
The 29 x 2.8 Coronado offers the best of multiple worlds. You get increased ground clearance, stability, and angular momentum, but in a slightly narrower casing to reduce weight and increase pedaling efficiency. A mild and open center tread works with the slightly more aggressive side knobs to offer traction and efficiency in sandy terrain.
$70.00 - $75.00
Teravail's Kennebec delivers serious loose-conditions traction in plus sizes that take the focus off the who's-wider argument, instead zeroing in on real-world performance demanded by today's riders. Available in two casing types, there is a Kennebec to fit your severe duty dirt needs. Plus-sized tires on a smaller 27.5 diameter wheel have many benefits. The large volume 2.8" casing offers incredible traction in loose and rough conditions. The confidence inspiring width delivers climbing and descending prowess not found on standard-width tires. The outer diameter is equal to a standard 29" tire which offers extra ground clearance, added stability, and greater angular momentum.
$90.00 - $95.00
The Kessel is our aggressive trail, all-mountain, and enduro tire. Tall, angular lugs, an open tread pattern, and dual-compound rubber work together for exceptional grip on loose, technical terrain. Ramped center lugs keeps rolling resistance low, while our Durable and Ultra-Durable casings with sidewall and puncture protection keep you rolling. Kessel delivers predictable performance as you push your limits. - Aggressive tire designed for trail, all-mountain, and enduro riding - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort - Durable casing protects against abrasion and sharp trail debris - Ideal internal rim width is 29mm
$73.00 - $78.00
The Sparwood has bikepacking deeply ingrained in its DNA, and is ready for any surface. The 2.1-inch casing supports a perfect balance of low rolling resistance, reduced weight, and excellent maneuverability in a stable 27.5-inch tire. Whether navigating routes comprised of jeep roads, twisty singletrack, gravel tracks, or paved connecting sections, the Sparwood is ready for the ride. - Tubeless-ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction and comfort - Durable casing protects against abrasion and sharp trail debris - Light & Supple casing provides a comfortable ride
The Teravail Standard Schrader and Presta Valve tubes feature our widest variety of tube sizes and valve lengths with a proven record of high quality control and consistent availability. - 0.9mm wall thickness - Removable Presta valve core - Teravail Standard packaging features environmentally friendly soy ink printing on recycled cardboard - Size: 700c x 30 – 43 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 30 – 43mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 140g
- Size: 29 x 1.9 – 2.3 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" - ISO Width: 48mm, 49mm, 50mm, 51mm, 52mm, 53mm, 54mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 176g (32mm), 178g (48mm)
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 203 / 12.5 - ISO Width (mm): 57mm - Labeled Size: 12 x 2-1/4 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth
- Size: 14 x 1.5 – 2.25 - ISO Width: 44 – 55mm - ISO Diameter: 254 / 14" - Wall Thickness: 0.9 - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Tube Compound: Butyl
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 355 - ISO Width: 44mm , 45mm , 46mm , 47mm , 48mm , 49mm , 50mm , 51mm , 52mm , 53mm , 54mm - Labeled Size: 18 x 1.75-2.125 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 118g
$9.50 - $17.50
- ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
$7.99 - $18.50
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
$7.99 - $13.50
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
$10.99 - $17.50
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded
$10.99 - $14.99
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Shaft Type: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable
- Size: 29 x 1.9 – 2.3 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 48mm, 49mm, 50mm, 51mm, 52mm, 53mm, 54mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 226g
$9.50 - $13.50
- Size: 650c x 18 – 23 - ISO Diameter: 571 / 650c - ISO Width: 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 89-92g
$9.50 - $13.99
- Size: 700c x 23 – 25 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 23mm, 24mm, 25mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 125g (32mm), 126g (48 & 60mm), 128g (80mm)
- Size: 700c x 40 – 45 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 40mm, 41mm, 42mm, 43mm, 45mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 188g (32mm), 189g (48mm)
- ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 110g (23-25mm), 128g (28-32mm), 144g (35-43mm), 160g (40-45mm)
$36.99 - $59.99
Virtually Eliminates Flats Tannus Armour wraps around your tube. With up to 15mm of protection, sharp objects can't penetrate your inner tube. Never Stop Riding In the unlikely event you do get a flat tire, you can still ride for a limited period of time. More Than Flat Protection Tannus Armour's design also helps protect your rim on those big drops and hard hits. Better Handling Ride The Tannus Armour sidewalls help stabilize your tires on corners and cushion the ride for more comfort. - Easy installation - Reduce punctures risk - Protects your rims from impact and sharp object penetration - Sidewall protection - Ideal For E-bike and MTB
Page 1 of 43 Next page