$72.95 - $83.95
Searching for the ultimate do-it-all tire to satisfy your mountain bike needs? Meet the WTB Ranger. Exposed outer lugs devour corners and shed muck with ease while the tight, supportive centerline tread pattern delivers a fast yet supple tire that excels in all conditions. Completing the package, multi-directional siping assures the Ranger will grab hold whether tackling technical climbs or roosting into corners. Weight optimized to outperform in all conditions, wet or dry, hardpack or loam. Limitless traction, increased confidence and multiple usages make the Ranger ready for any challenge. Trail ready, bikepacking approved. The Ranger isn’t intimidated. Bikepackers will find confidence and reliability in the TCS Tough version of the 29+ Ranger tire for remote trips where the destination is only reachable by a rough and rugged trail. Usage: Cross Country / Trail / All-Mountain / Bikepacking Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Loam - 29 x 2.25 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 700g, Dual DNA compound - 29 x 2.25 TCS Light/High Grip: 791g, Gravity DNA compound - 29 x 3.0 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 902g, Dual DNA compound - 29 x 3.0 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1140g, Dual DNA compound
$41.95 - $77.95
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss. Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - 26 x 2.25 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 700g, Dual DNA compound - 26 x 2.25 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 900g, Dual DNA compound - 26 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 900g, DNA compound
It's a tall order to improve the tried-and-true Trail Boss tire, but that's exactly what we've done. The new Trail Boss builds on perfection with a more aggressive tread pattern to match its increased volume. Generous spacing between sizable knobs provides better traction in loose or wet conditions while staying true to its fleet-footed heritage. Large, supportive side knobs dig deeeeeeep, whether you're leaning into a corner or grabbing a handful of brake. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss G2 also provides plentiful traction on hardpack trails when used on the front. FEATURES: - Considerably increased side knob height to provide unshakable traction even in truly loose, chunky terrain. - Thick outer knobs eliminate any chance of tire-squirm while cornering. - Overall knob spacing was increased, meaning we increased the spacing not only outward, but also circumferentially.
Gliding over a frozen lake or twisting through a groomed trail—winter riding is best enjoyed with a quick and capable tire that won’t drag you down and still rail through turns. Cake Eater was designed to have lower center tread height with deep siping for lower rolling resistance while the side lugs remained tall and edgy for biting into soft corners. Studs pockets were added in the transition areas for optional added cornering confidence in icy conditions. Cake Eater is a fast rolling fat tire for long days on the trail.
$60.00 - $75.00
There are routes covered with jagged flint rock, where the wind is unforgiving, and the destination is far beyond the horizon. For the toughest days of gravel, when winning looks like finishing, we created the Cannonball. We designed the Cannonball to accommodate modern gravel rigs whether you’re racing Dirty Kanza, Trans Iowa, or Mid-South… it’s conquered them all. The directional, tight-knit center tread efficiently decreases rolling resistance while the side knobs increase cornering traction. The center tread’s diamond pattern is optimized specifically for gravel riding and sheds dirt and gravel debris. - Light and Supple—When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, our light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless. - Durable Sidewall—This construction consists of a robust woven nylon composite reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing within the tire’s sidewalls to prevent tearing and abrasions.
The 29 x 2.8 Coronado offers the best of multiple worlds. You get increased ground clearance, stability, and angular momentum, but in a slightly narrower casing to reduce weight and increase pedaling efficiency. A mild and open center tread works with the slightly more aggressive side knobs to offer traction and efficiency in sandy terrain.
$70.00 - $75.00
Teravail's Kennebec delivers serious loose-conditions traction in plus sizes that take the focus off the who's-wider argument, instead zeroing in on real-world performance demanded by today's riders. Available in two casing types, there is a Kennebec to fit your severe duty dirt needs. Plus-sized tires on a smaller 27.5 diameter wheel have many benefits. The large volume 2.8" casing offers incredible traction in loose and rough conditions. The confidence inspiring width delivers climbing and descending prowess not found on standard-width tires. The outer diameter is equal to a standard 29" tire which offers extra ground clearance, added stability, and greater angular momentum.
$90.00 - $95.00
The Kessel is our aggressive trail, all-mountain, and enduro tire. Tall, angular lugs, an open tread pattern, and dual-compound rubber work together for exceptional grip on loose, technical terrain. Ramped center lugs keeps rolling resistance low, while our Durable and Ultra-Durable casings with sidewall and puncture protection keep you rolling. Kessel delivers predictable performance as you push your limits. - Aggressive tire designed for trail, all-mountain, and enduro riding - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort - Durable casing protects against abrasion and sharp trail debris - Ideal internal rim width is 29mm
• The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction • Flame design • Wire bead
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
$19.99 - $24.99
• Hybrid tire for street or light trail use • Wire bead
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
$13.99 - $19.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
$44.00 - $101.00
- For Downhill and Enduro - Long-supported brake edges - Extra strong shoulder knobs - Good self-cleaning properties - Available in Super Downhill, Super Gravity and BikePark construction - Available in Addix Ultra Soft, Addix Soft and Addix Performance compounds
$31.00 - $43.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$57.00 - $58.85
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
- The next generation of tubeless tires. A truly thrilling ride. It's fast. It's reliable. It's light. - The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible. The rolling resistance is minimal! - All around cut resistance and puncture protection are extraordinary. - This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe One Pro can also be used with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
THE PERFECT RACER. Faced with the extreme challenges of today's XC tracks, we completely revised Racing Ralph. The result is a very fast and versatile XC profile, specially developed for the rear wheel. - Numerous grip edges in the tread center for super traction and excellent acceleration - Distinct shoulder studs for excellent lateral grip - Good rolling properties and extremely quiet
- Specifically developed for the front wheel - Extra-aggressive XC tread - Precise steering behavior - Reliable cornering when riding at the limit - Sporty handling and direct feedback - High braking performance in all conditions - Addix Speedgrip compound: Speed, grip, and durability
$85.00 - $95.00
- This XC Rocket combines speed and corner control at the highest possible level. - An excellent all-rounder for racetracks. - Tread design: balanced proportion between stable studs and sufficient gaps for excellent rolling characteristics and amazing self-cleaning properties. - 27.5+ versions with additional stud rows.
- Racing Ralph's grip with less rolling resistance than Furious Fred
$34.99 - $50.00
Save Your Tires for Race Day Frequent trainer riders often find the tread on their rear wheel will wear down over time. We recommend using our trainer tires on our Saris indoor trainers. They are made of tough material that can stand up to hours and hours and hours of training. Product Features - 700c x 23 – 25 fits most road bikes. - Ultra-quiet and super-durable. - For use with an indoor trainer only.
$69.90 - $70.00
- Low profile and compact tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over any kind of hardpack terrain, whether dry or wet - SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip - High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection - Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction - Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding
Page 1 of 30 Next page