This is the ultimate XC race bike. Ground-breaking suspension, aggressive geometry and feathery weight let you go full gas from the gun. Grip where others slip. Attack where others lack. Dominate where others hesitate. Welcome to the new school.
Stiff. Light. Fast.
- At just over 1900 grams, complete with shock, the new Scalpel frame is one of the lightest full suspension MTB frames on the market. Incredible suspension, impeccable handling and feathery weight – it’s a recipe for victory.
Suspension for speed
- The most advanced suspension ever made for XC. While others sacrifice performance to save weight, our patented FlexPivot suspension delivers both. Incredibly light, with unreal grip, acceleration and control, it lets you go flat-out everywhere. More speed. More fun.
The World's Best XC Fork
- Lefty Ocho is simply the most advanced, smoothest, most precise-handling ultralight fork ever made. Its one-of-a-kind design lets you float through the chop and slice through the chunder like nothing else.
Degrees of difference
- Scalpel’s progressive geometry has evolved even further – we have a full degree and a half slacker headtube angle, one-degree steeper seat tube angle – creating an XC bike that’s more aggressive, lightning-fast, fun and stable everywhere, from the World Cup to your local loop.
- Lightweight BallisTec carbon FlexPivot frame / Lefty Ocho fork / Integrated - - Cannondale App connectivity
- Shimano XT/SLX 12-speed shifting / HollowGram crank
- Shimano Deore M6000 hydro disc brakes / Stan's NoTubes Crest S1 tubeless-ready rims
- Where it thrives: On the race course
- What it's built for: Chasing podiums
|Fork||Lefty Ocho, 100mm, Chamber Damper with remote lockout, OppO Spring System, tapered steerer, 55mm offset|
|Headset||Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings|
|Rear Shock||Fox Float DPS Performance Elite EVOL, remote lockout, adjustable rebound|
|Rims/Wheels||Stan's NoTubes Crest S1, 28h, tubeless ready|
|Hubs||(F) Lefty 60 / (R) Shimano MT510 12x148mm thru-axle|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Champion|
|Tires||(F) Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance, 29 x 2.25", Addix Compound, tubeless ready, (R) Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance, 29 x 2.25", Addix Compound, tubeless ready|
|Crankset||HollowGram, BB30a, OPI SpideRing, 34T, Ai offset|
|Bottom Bracket||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Chain||Shimano SLX, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano SLX, 10-51, 12-speed|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX, 12-speed|
|Handlebars||Cannondale 2 Flat, butted 2014 Alloy, 31.8mm, 3° rise, 8° sweep, 760mm|
|Tape/Grips||ESI Silicone 32mm Grips|
|Stem||Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Deore M6000 hydraulic disc|
|Brakes||Shimano Deore M6000 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT54 rotors|
|Saddle||Prologo Dimension NRD, STN rails|
|Seat Post||Cannondale 2, 7075 Alloy, 31.6 x 400mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / Small||884603815748||C24401M10SM||29M1933487M|
|Black / Medium||884603815755||C24401M10MD||2100000368327|
|Black / Large||884603815762||C24401M10LG||2100000374601|
|Black / X-Large||884603815779||C24401M10XL||29M19606562L|
|Candy Red / Small||884603828731||C24401M20SM||29M19634881M|
|Candy Red / Medium||884603828748||C24401M20MD||29M19642110D|
|Candy Red / Large||884603828755||C24401M20LG||29M19888354G|
|Candy Red / X-Large||884603828762||C24401M20XL||29M1991031L|