The CDG is the airport code for the famed Paris airport, Charles De Gaulle and pays homage to the brutal cobbled roads used for Spring Classics like the Paris-Roubaix. This incredible road tire features a center section of tightly packed mini nubs that offer traction when you need it without sacrificing speed. The tread transitions to more aggressive, larger nubs towards the outside so you can lean into the corners with the utmost confidence. Even during a rainy day in Belgium.
- 700 x 30 mm
- 420 grams
- Tubeless Ready
- Unique center-tread pattern provides excellent grip in wet or dry conditions.
- Side nubs offer excellent traction while cornering.
- Integrated puncture-protection belt.
- Lightweight construction.
- Tubeless Ready. Can be used tubeless or with an inner tube.
|Black / 700 x 30c||815507011790||D20089||DON57129641I|