- Hand dyed Ash Powerply
The Shiloh is a big mountain twin that’s built to deliver performance, value, and all-terrain versatility. Artist, designer, and snowboard media creation vet, Aaron James Draplin has returned to collaborate on the 20/21 Shiloh bringing his bold lines and clean approach. Expect snappy takeoffs, stable landings, and control in all terrain. Available in both System Camber and System Rocker.The System Camber design offers a poppy ride with crisp, fully engaged performance.
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet – One of the materials we use in our quest to eliminate harmful petroleum-based plastics from our production cycle. Made from CastorBean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent.
- Double Barrel II Core – A progressive 1:2 Poplar to Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running along the rails of the board for added torsional response and improved board control.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Biax Glassing - A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- Grip Tech – Grip Tech creates added heel and toe contact points that dramatically improve edge control on snow and ice. The design creates a more ergonomic and direct connection to the snow for substantially improved handling and response time. The added contact points make it possible for Arbor to offer Rocker designs that hold an amazing edge, and Camber designs that provide cleaner edge performance.
- Uprise Fenders – 3 degrees, Deep Snow Performance, Maximum Float
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Bio Resin – Starting with our 2020 line we are proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Bio-Resin, a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
- Three Year Warranty – We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty. For more information on our warranty policy, please Click Here
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.